Your Value- Added Partner
J-Pac Medical is more than a manufacturer; we are a true partner that adds value at every phase on the product lifecycle.
Our value-added services include:
- Solvent scouring to remove impurities from textiles
- Low humidity bio-absorbable processing performed in Class 7 clean room environments (dry rooms) with options for both low and high volume applications
- Equipment and techniques to deliver knitted solutions for implantable devices and other applications
- Sterilization services that are conducted and validated in close collaboration with our trusted strategic partners to deliver market-ready products to customers. Sterilization methods include Eto, Gamma, VHP, and autoclave and among others
- Custom packaging solutions that are an integral part of a finished implant. For implants that incorporate resorbable materials, J-Pac has the know-how to create optimized packaging that:
- Provides the necessary barrier to ensure efficacy over the claimed shelf life, helps an implant maintain its 3-D shape
- Protects the implant both through distribution and while on the shelf
- Provides an intuitive and convenient platform to support sterile delivery techniques in the OR
- Quality management and validation that are essential components of our approach to the development, manufacturing, and packaging of implantable textiles devices. Tracking and reporting are conducted at every stage of the process to provide assurance of a high quality end product.