Lab on a chip Diagnostic Reagent Blisters
Innovative Reagent Storage Solutions for Point-of-Care Diagnostics
As diagnostic tests move closer to the point-of-care, reagent storage and delivery methods become a challenge. J-Pac Medical’s Lab on a chip reagent blisters allow reagents to be stored directly on the microfluidic cartridge, enabling the smaller footprint required by point-of-care diagnostic tests.
Blister technology from J-Pac Medical facilitates the development of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) consumables. J-Pac, a pioneer in reagent blister technology, is an expert in the design and manufacturing of reagent blisters. Some of the benefits of our reagent blisters include:
- On-Chip Storage: Diagnostic reagents are stored directly on the microfluidic cartridge
- Precise Reagent Dispensing: Only the microfluidic reagent volume required for the point-of-care test is stored
- Simple Diagnostic Blister Activation: Dispensing can be controlled by mechanical compression of the reagent blister or post-release metering within the microfluidic cartridge
- Prototype to Full-Scale Production: J-Pac offers both small and high-volume production solutions from the 100s to tens of millions.
- Air-Free: 100% blister fill technology for zero headspace microfluidic reagent blisters that minimizes air from entering microfluidic channels
- Low-Oxygen Reagents: Oxygen levels can be reduced to less than 2% using cutting edge vacuum filling technology
- DNA/RNA Free: Complete DNA/RNA mitigation to avoid false positives for sensitive molecular diagnostic tests. Class VII and Class VIII cleanroom assembly
- Turnkey Solution: Complete diagnostic consumable cartridge outsourcing including blister mounting, diagnostic cartridge contract manufacturing, and supply chain management
J-Pac is the industry leader in the design and manufacturing of diagnostic reagent blisters. Learn more about our products and services to help get your point-of-care diagnostic test to market.
The Latest from the Diagnostic Reagent Blister Experts at J-Pac Medical
Helpful information and updates about Point-of-Care Diagnostic Reagent Blisters and Diagnostic Consumables.
Let’s Get Started.
A conversation with J-Pac is your first step to having a manufacturing partner you can count on.